Sunday, May 11, 2008

21 Dreaming on 30


After watching an episode of scrubs in which JD & Turk have a "Things to do before we turn 30" list, I have decided to come up with a wish list of my own. I am confused about where my life's heading, mainly coz I am still as emotional as a six year old girl and my decision making ability is worse than that of a drunken baboon. So maybe analyzing what I want from my life by making a list of my selfish wishes might clear things up.


30 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I TURN 30

1) Meet Alicia Silverstone and get a picture taken with her.
2) A silent walk in the rain on a beach. (Completed)
3) MS in the US of A.
4) Get a really cool job and use the extra cash to publish my poems.
5) Visit Disney Land.
6) Learn playin a piano.
7) Visit the Eiffel tower.
8) Learn a Foreign language.
9) A ride on a Giant Wheel. (Completed)
10) Sky diving.
11) Learn to swim.(Completed)
12) Hit six sixes in an over.
13) Visit France and Italy after exploring India.
14) Climb Mt. Moula Ali. ( Which happens to be right beside my house) (Completed)
15) Eat atleast 100 types of brown chocolate.
16) Travel in a tunnel.
17) Watch Chelsea play at the bridge.
18) Sing in front of an audience.(Completed)
19) Lose myself in the eyes of a person, whatever that means.
20) Try my super cool yet super dangerous Bhaski Bottom wrestling move on someone.
21) Visit five beaches.(Completed)
22) Get pictures taken with a donkey, dolphin, seal, penguin and panda.(Penguin, Seal Completed)
23) Continue to be ciggy and booze free.
25) Wear a spiderman outfit and run in the streets.
26) Get front row tickets to a Himesh Reshammiya concert and mock him all along.
27) Go camping in a forest and watch the sky all night long. (Completed)
28) Go on a date in a space observatory.
29) Direct a mini movie and get a cool nick like VJpac or Vthug.
30) Help an old man cross a road. ( The toughest task among the 30, esp coz I am horrible at crossing roads)


It's gonna be completing tasks Earl Hickey style.........


1 comment:

buzzzzzzzzz... said...

nice list u got der..........sum of dem, evn i wanna add to ma list.